Do you know what you can have built without planning permission? Building within these requirements can mean you can get your projected started quicker and with smaller planning costs! Always check what your local councils requirements are as these may vary in size.
Here are just some examples:
- A standard loft (within permitted development)
- A single storey extension
- A garden room (dependent on size)
- Reconfigure your internal floor plan inside your property
- A side extension
- Installation of skylights or roof lights – this could then create a snag area in the loft space!